Committees and Meetings
A meeting of the Town Council is held approximately every six weeks on a Monday evening at 7.00 in the Tythings
Yateley Town Council has three Standing Committees which meet on a six weekly cycle:
1. Finance and Policy. All financial & policy matters, held on Monday evenings at 7.00 in the Tythings
2. Environment. All matters relating to the environment, leisure, recreation and sport, held on Monday evenings at 7.00 in the Tythings.
3. Planning & Licensing. Dealing exclusively with planning applications, it currently meets fortnightly on Friday mornings at 11:00am - currently by Zoom. Read more on the Town Council's role in the planning process. Our comments are uploaded to Hart District Council's planning website and can be viewed along with all other comments and documents related to a specific application.
Other Committees and Working Groups
4. Personnel. To deal with staffing matters. The majority of these items are considered in private due to the personal nature of the decisions required.
5. Climate Change Working Group (known as Yateley Climate Action Network) - Set up to look at ways the council and the wider community can help tackle climate change. Meets informally as and when required.
6. Community Committee. A working group style group, dealing with all matters relating to the Council's role in the community.
The Terms of Reference for the Council's Committees can be viewed by clicking this link.
To view committee membership click on this link.
The public are welcome to attend and have an opportunity to speak during the Open Forum item, at the beginning of Full Council or Standing Committee meeting meeting.
A calendar for the 2021 meetings can be found by clicking here.