Yateley Town Council's priority is the health of the residents of Yateley, Frogmore, Darby Green and surrounding areas. We are working closely with volunteer groups to coordinate help and support to those who are vulnerable and/or are self-isolating.
5th November 2020 - Following the UK Government’s announcement, the following Council facilities will be closed to the public until further notice:
- Council buildings: Monteagle Community Hall, Darby Green Centre and The Tythings
- Tennis Courts
- Council Office - please contact by email or phone only (01252 872198). We have reduced staffing capacity but service will not be effected.
The following places will remain open but we ask that people observe signage and social distancing to limit infection rates:
- Heathlands Cemetery
- Weekly market
- Playgrounds and outdoor gym equipment - please check maximum capacity of facilities as outlined on signage before using.
Trusted sources of infomation:
NHS advice can be found here.
The latest government guidance can be found here.
Find local information on COVID-19 on Hart District Council's website.
The Coronavirus Hampshire Helpline has been set up to help vulnerable residents who don't have the support of families, friends or their local communities and who urgently need assistance with essential food or household supplies, collection of medication, or who are at risk of loneliness. Available at 0333 370 4000, 7 days a week from 9am-5pm.
If you are self-isolating at home and have no means of getting help, please contact Hart Voluntary Action on 01252 815652.
Volunteering to help
- Help to get groceries
- Be a friendly voice on the other end of the phone
- Collect medicines
- Check on neighbours and vulnerable residents in your area
- Walk a neighbour's dog (subject to non-infection)
- Do anything else required!
If you can help in any way, please sign up with Hart Voluntary Action or sign up to help the NHS.
Guidance on helping others
- We must remind everyone that individuals are responsible for their own health and safety.
- When helping others, please do not put yourself at risk in any way.
- When visiting those in isolation, please do not enter their homes or have any physical contact.
- Please treat those you help and do not know with the same caution that you would have with any other stranger.
- Do not give or take any bank details, and please be especially careful in financial transactions that may arise when purchasing groceries etc.
- If you are unsure about anything, please do not put yourself or others at risk.
- Please follow NHS and Government guidance at all times, and contact Yateley Town Council for any further guidance.
Yateley COVID-19 (Help and Support)
Globe Farm Residents Together Facebook support group.