Expenditure Reports 2021/22
The Council's expenditure is listed on the reports published below (excluding some contractual payments - which are detailed, as approved, in the Council minutes).
- Expenditure Report: July 2021
- Expenditure Report: June 2021
- Expenditure Report: May 2021
- Expenditure Report: April 2021
Please note that expenditure reports for previous financial years can be found on the Council minutes page.
External Audit 2020/21
Our external audit for 2020/21 has concluded.
External Audit 2019/20
Our external audit for 2019/20 has concluded.
External Audit 2018/19
Our external audit for 2018/19 has concluded.
External Audit 2017/18
Our External Audit for 17/18 has concluded.
The council recognises that there is a balance between providing quality services and ensuring that the foundation for everything that is undertaken is based on sound finances. In particular there is recognition that wherever possible any increase in the precept should reflect general increases in the cost of living.
2021/22 Financial Year
2020/21 Financial Year
2019/20 Financial Year
2018/19 Financial Year
Year ending 2018/19
Our underlying principles in managing our finances over the next year will be:
1. Unallocated reserves of between 10 –15% of expenditure will be maintained to cover any unforeseen/unexpected costs
2. To ensure that any services taken on or developed will have a cost neutral impact on the budget unless the Town Council decides to employ a higher standard of service.
3. The Town Council will investigate alternative sources of fundraising, where possible.
Parish Basic Allowance
The current Members annual allowance is £552.60, which is paid monthly, through the Town Council's payroll system and is subject to tax.
Councillors currently claiming the allowance in 21/22 are:
Cllr Adrian Collett
Cllr Gerry Crisp
Cllr Fae Fallon
Cllr Mark Griffin
Cllr Bob Harward
Cllr Robert McSorley