Yateley Town Council takes an active role in emergency situations to support the community as well as the agencies working locally to help get life back to normal as soon as possible. We offer local venues for rest centres, local knowledge and practical help wherever we can. At the bottom of this page you can click on a link to read our Community Emergency Plan. This is refreshed every winter and we will hold a consultation to make sure we have as much information as possible in it. If you have any suggestions or additions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01252 872198.
In the event of an emergency please contact:
- Police, Fire or Ambulance 999, (101 to report crimes and concerns to Police that do not require an emergency response)
- Environment Agency - Floodline: Call Floodline on 0345 988 1188
- Hampshire County Council - Emergency Planning Unit Email: email@example.com Tel:- 01962 846 846
- Hart District Council - 24 response line Tel:- 01252 622122
- Scottish and Southern Electricity - If you have a power cut, or come across damage to our network, dial 105 and you'll be connected to your local electricity network operator. It's free from all mobiles and landlines.
- Transco - Gas leaks and emergencies 0800 111 999 24 hours a day
- Southern Water - 0330 303 0368
Our partners listed above have access to 24 contact numbers for Yateley Town Council staff and can contact us.