Town Council's Role in Planning

Planning applications are dealt with by Hart District Council as the Planning Authority. Yateley Town Council are, however, a Statutory Consultee which means we are asked for our comments on every planning application within the Parish. 
If you wish to object to an application you must do this is writing to Hart District Council, but it would be helpful if a copy could be sent to Yateley Town Council so the committee is aware of it when they discuss the application.
Planning meetings are held fortnightly on Fridays at 10:00am. Residents are welcome to attend and have the opportunity to speak during the 10 minutes public participation at the beginning of each meeting.
All planning applications within Hart District can now be viewed, tracked and commented on at