Cleaner - Temporary & Part-Time (8 hours per week)
Yateley Town Council is currently seeking a part-time, temporary Cleaner (8 hours per week, Wednesday to Sunday) to provide long term sickness absence cover at our public toilets as well as at our Council Offices on Reading Road, Yateley.
Yateley Town Council prides itself on being an innovative, community minded Council working together to serve the needs of our wonderful town. The Cleaner role is, especially in these times of COVID, an essential one to help keep our facilities super clean and enable the community to benefit from our public toilets being open at the weekend.
We would love to hear from you if you:
- Have prior cleaning experience of any kind;
- Have an eye for detail and take pride in your work;
- Are looking for something close to home with flexible hours of work;
- Are interested in making a contribution to the community;
- Are available for an immediate start.
The rate of pay is £9.50 per hour. This temporary vacancy will run on a rolling basis, to suit the Council’s sickness cover needs.
To apply, please click on this application form link or contact the Town Council Office for a paper form.
Closing date for applications is 25th June 2021, 5.00pm
Any questions? Please contact Rochelle Halliday, Town Clerk, 01252 872198, email@example.com